The HP DesignJet T795 is known for printing superb quality documents. It also helps you to print from CAD and GIS applications in a safe and secure manner.
Moreover, you can also print 44-inch wide papers. While printing, you will get advanced printing security, safe authentication, and features to secure your device as well.
We are going to provide you all the detailed information about the HP DesignJet T795 printer. You will also get assistance from us regarding the driver download procedure along with its installation guide. So, go through all the sections very carefully.
Drivers Download for HP DesignJet T795 Printer
Now, let’s discuss the driver download procedure for the HP Designjet T795 printer. You will get all the information on downloading drivers in Windows as well as Macintosh Operating System.
Download Drivers for Windows
To download the drivers for the Windows Operating System follow the points that are given below.
- Open the web browser on your computer (Internet Explorer or Edge) and type the web address of the official HP support page in the URL bar. Then press Enter and wait for a few moments while the page loads.
- When the support page opens, you have to choose the “Software and Drivers” section. It will take you to another page where you will see a blank text box.
- Type the printer’s model number there and hit the “Submit” option. After that, you will receive a message prompt to choose the Operating System that you are using. So, select your desired OS and then press the Enter key.
- After that, it will take you to the downloads page where you will find all the drivers necessary for your printer. Now, download all the drivers one by one. The file format of the driver files will be in .exe format.
- There is also a driver package available to obtain all the printer drivers through a single click., But, we recommend you to download the files one at a time to carry out the installation properly.
However, you can download all these drivers at a time depending upon the speed and quality of the Internet connection.
Download Drivers for Macintosh
The installation of your printer drivers in the Macintosh Operating System is quite the same as the procedure in Windows. But the driver setup file extension on Mac is in .dmg format.
Also, the default browser on your Macintosh is Safari. While downloading the drivers, you will get a message prompt box for selecting the Operating System. So, carefully provide your Macintosh version and name before downloading the files.
Driver Installation Procedure for the HP DesignJet T795 Printer
After the successful download of your printer drivers, you can move to the instructions to install them. We will provide you all the necessary information about the installation procedure of the HP Designjet T795 printer on the Windows and Macintosh Operating System.
Driver Installation Process for Windows
You must keep in mind that there are two main procedures by which you can install the printer drivers. One is from the disc, which you get along with your printer. And the other is via downloading and installing them.
If you are using Windows Operating System, follow the points that are given below to install printer drivers.
- Look for the driver disc that you have got alongside your printer. If you find it, then insert it to the disc drive.
- After that, the Autoplay option will appear on your screen. Now follow the on-screen instructions and install the drivers.
- If you don’t get any disc with your printer, follow the download section to obtain all the drivers.
- Next, go to the Downloads folder and double-click on the drivers to install it one by one.
Note: Your computer might restart a couple of times automatically during the time of installation. Hence, we advise you not to interrupt the process as it will take some time to finish.
After the successful installation of drivers, restart your computer manually in order to save the changes. If you face any problem during the installation, you must perform the entire procedure from the beginning.
Driver Installation Process for Macintosh
When you have a Macintosh computer, the steps to install the HP Designjet T795 printer driver are given below.
Note: There is no huge difference between the installation of printer drivers on the Windows and Macintosh Operating System. It is just the file format that differs from one another.
- First, turn on the printer as well as your Macintosh computer so you can create a new task in the queue.
- Then, click on the “System Preferences” and select “Print and Fax”, “Print and Scan” or “Printer and Scanners”.
- After that, select the desired name of your printer and add it to your Macintosh system. Then close the System Preferences window.
As the installation process gets over, you can use your HP Designjet T795 printer to print documents, photos and other content.
Errors of HP Designjet T795 Printer along with the Solutions
Every printer faces some kind of error while printing your documents, email, photographs, and other media files. So if you come across any errors while printing, then you need to troubleshoot it as soon as possible. Here is the list of common problems that might occur with your HP Designjet T795 printer.
- Printing jobs stuck in a queue
- Bad print qualities
- Inaccurate colors
- Paper mismatch
- Corrupted printer drivers
Now let us look at the solutions to troubleshoot these problems. We hope that this will help you to solve the errors with ease.
Solution 1: Delete Printer Jobs when Stuck in a Queue
When you are commanding your printer to print a job, first, you need to assign it. After that, the printer will transfer the task to its printing queue. While printing, the job might remain stuck while waiting in the queue. To resolve it, you need to follow the steps that are given below.
- Open the printer queue and delete the job that you have assigned to it. Hence, you need to make sure that no printing jobs are active in it.
- Now switch off your printer and open the Services window. Search for the Print Spooler service and right-click on it to make it stop.
- After that, access the C: drive (system drive) and find the printer folder. Open it and press “Ctrl+A” to select all the files. Then delete them completely.
Thereafter, turn on your printer and check whether the problem still persists or not. If it is still there, then there is another fix.
So, you might uninstall and then reinstall the printer driver, which might help to fix the issue.
To uninstall and reinstall the printer driver, detach the printer USB cable and access the “Devices” from your PC’s Control Panel. Now select the name of your printer and right-click on it.
Then click on “Remove” to delete all the printer drivers. After that, install the drivers by following the installation steps that are given above.
Solution 2: Fix Bad Image Quality
If your HP Designjet T795 printer is printing images in bad quality, there is definitely a problem in the printing section. If you want to fix this issue, follow the points that are given below.
- First of all, you need to check the quality of the paper that you are using. If it is not up to the mark, make sure that you insert the paper that your HP Designjet T795 printer supports.
- Look for the main drive roller movement. You must make sure that there is no uneven movement going on.
- Now check the core part of your printer media rolls. Ensure that those are perfectly round on both ends.
- Next, check for any damage or faulty gears in the roller system. If you notice any, then replace the components as soon as possible.
After checking all the above points, print another page and verify that the printer is printing correctly. If it is not, then you need to check the printer driver settings and make some changes there. To make a few changes, follow the steps that are given below.
- To get the perfect printing quality, you need to set the mode of printing from “Normal” to “Best”. As the name of the model suggests, your HP Designjet T795 printer will print images in the best quality.
- Look into the printer’s control panel and make sure that the type of media is the same as in the front panel.
- Otherwise, you can try to print another image to test the difference. There might be some issue in the picture resolution itself.
Besides, there’s also a greater possibility of having software problems in the printer. So if you are willing to troubleshoot your printer, try to use different applications along with the above settings.
Solution 3: Ensure Printer Prints Accurate Colors
When the printer is printing inaccurate colors, then you must troubleshoot it with the following steps.
- First, you must check the type of paper that you are using in the printer. Along with that, check the color calibration status. In case you find that the status is somehow pending, then perform the color calibration manually.
- Now, find whether you are printing on the correct side of the paper. If not, then open the paper tray and make the corrections.
- Also, verify the print quality settings. If you have selected Speed or Fast, then you will not get accurate colors. Hence, alter the necessary settings and print a page to check whether it is accurate or not.
- For printing purposes, if you are using the Application Color Management, you need to check the color management file associated with the paper and the print settings.
Note: To ensure your HP Designjet T795 printer prints with accurate colors, there are some additional steps. Let’s discuss them in detail if the previous didn’t work.
- Observe and search for any type of color differences you can find in your printed pages. If you find some difference, you must follow the instructions in “How to calibrate your monitor” and make the necessary changes.
- While you spot the color difference, you can print an image diagnostics page and observe it carefully. We hope that you will find some changes on that page as well.
Finally, you can access the printer wizard and use the color management option. From this section, you will be able to print your files according to the choice of your colors.
Solution 4: Eliminate Paper Mismatch Errors
When you are printing with a certain quality of paper, the paper may not match the printer’s requirements. There is also a possibility that you might not have set the pages properly in the paper input tray.
So, this may hamper the paper settings in your printer and also can lead to software malfunction. To fix this error, load the best compatible paper in your printer and take a test print to check the quality.
Solution 5: Troubleshoot your Printer Drivers
When you are facing some problems in your printer, then one of the best ways to solve it is to troubleshoot the drivers. Here are the steps by which you can troubleshoot the drivers in your HP Designjet T795 printer.
So, uninstalling the printer drivers and then reinstalling it is one of the best troubleshooting techniques. Hence, you can use Device Manager to remove the corrupted printer drivers.
After uninstalling the drivers, you must reinstall the drivers to make your printer work. Now, open the Control Panel and select the “Device and Printers” and then click on the “Add a printer”.
When the “Choose a device or printer to add to this PC” window appears on your screen, click on “Next”. After that, follow all the on-screen instructions to install the drivers.
In case your printer is not on the list, you can click on the radio button beside “Add a local printer and network printer with manual settings”. Now click on the “Next” to finish the process.
You can also run a Windows Update to download the printer drivers automatically. While performing the Windows Update, make sure that your printer is connected to your computer.
Immediate Printer Support
After following the above processes and steps if you are still facing problems, we are here to assist you anytime and anywhere. Just pick up your phone and give us a call at our toll-free number [ ]. Our technical expert will reach you in no time and help you with effective solutions to fix the problems regarding the HP Designjet T795 Printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to change printhead in the HP Designjet T795 printer?
First, access the printer’s front panel and click on the “Replace Print head”. When the printer moves its carriage into the right position, wait until the movement stops. Once the front panel asks you to open the window, take out the carriage gently. You can now access the print head.
2. How to Unclog a Printhead in HP Designjet T795?
Take a small bowl with some cleaner solution in it. Now submerge the bottom portion of your ink cartridge and soak it in the solution overnight. Then install the cartridge back to the printer and run the automatic cleaning utility.