Privacy & Cookies
CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA, NON-DISCLOSURE & PRIVACY OF PERSONAL DATA
- We use your personal information to update you on the progress of your job or process your order. We may also use this information for research and analysis to operate and improve our technologies and services. We will NOT pass your details on to any third parties.
- Furthermore when you entrust your hard drive or computer to us, you can be certain that your business or private data will remain confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone at all times. We take all possible measures to ensure your data is safeguarded while in our care.
- We further ensure physical protection of your data by preventing access to anyone except the technicians assigned to your job.
- To ensure non-disclosure, all recovered data stored on our servers are encrypted. When you receive the recovered data, Data Recovery Lab destroys any copies of the data that were made during the recovery process. This is done after you have verified the receipt of your data.
Data Recovery Service Terms & Conditions
- 1. Authorization
- 2. Failure to claim property
- 3. Limited Liability
The client authorizes Data Recovery Lab or its agents to conduct an evaluation of the media sent to determine the nature of the damage and provide an estimate of the data recovery cost and turnaround. The evaluation is free and no work beyond this evaluation will be charged without explicit client approval.
The client authorizes Data Recovery Lab, its employees, independent contractors, and agents, to receive and transport this media/equipment/data to, from and between their facilities.
The client hereby represents, warrants, and affirms that he, she, or it is the owner or the authorized representative of the owner of the property and all of the information and data stored on said property. By asking Data Recovery Lab to enter into this agreement with you, as client, you declare that the foregoing representations are true and correct. You agree to indemnify Data Recovery Lab for any claims against Data Recovery Lab related to this data recovery.
Any property left with Data Recovery Lab unclaimed for 30 days, will be disposed or recycled. At which time, Data Recovery Lab shall have no liability to the client or any third party.
Data Recovery Lab shall not be liable as a result of this agreement or the performance of any data recovery services or evaluation of the possibility of providing data recovery services, for any claims regarding the physical functioning of equipment OR media or the condition or existence of data on storage media supplied before, during or after service.
THE CLIENT UNDERSTANDS THAT DATA RECOVERY CANNOT BE GUARANTEED.
IN NO EVENT WILL Data Recovery Lab OR ANY CONTRACTOR, EMPLOYEE, OR AGENT OF Data Recovery Lab BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED BY Data Recovery Lab OR ITS AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR EMPLOYEES –– EVEN IF Data Recovery Lab HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE OR LOSS TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY.
Data Recovery Lab’s liability of any kind with respect to the services, including any negligence on its part, shall be limited to the contract price for the services.
- 3.1. Client and Data Recovery Lab agree that the sole and exclusive remedy for unsatisfactory work or data shall be, at Data Recovery Lab’s option, either (a) additional attempts by Data Recovery Lab to recover satisfactory data or (b) a refund of the amount paid by the client. The parties acknowledge that the price of Data Recovery Lab’s data recovery services would be much greater if Data Recovery Lab undertook more extensive liability or promised additional remedies.
- 4. Confidentiality
- 5. Payment
- 6. Warranty
Client is aware of the inherent risks of injury and property damage involved in data recovery, including without limitation, risks due to destruction or damage to the media or data and inability to recover data, or inaccurate or incomplete data recovery, including those that may result from the negligence of Data Recovery Lab, and assumes any and all known risks of injury and property damage that may result.
All data recovered will be kept for a period of 10 days after successful delivery to customer No charge will be made in the destruction of data. Data will be destroyed and thereafter no further records will be kept.
Data Recovery Lab agrees not to disclose any and all information or data files supplied with, stored on, or recovered from client equipment to any third parties except to employees , independent contractors, lawyers, or agents of Data Recovery Lab subject to confidentiality agreements or as required by law.
Payment is due in full upon completion of successful recovery, prior to release of data (whether shipped, picked up or downloaded), unless by special previous arrangement.
Successful data recovery is defined as recovery of data that was not accessible or visible under the client’s computer operating system. The client agrees to pay for data recovery even if Data Recovery Lab has partially recovered the data.
No-data no-fee applies only when no data recovery is possible. The client is financially responsible for all shipping costs, custom duties and taxes to and from Data Recovery Lab. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Bank Transfer and cash. American Express is not accepted.
Data Recovery Lab makes no warranty, express or implied, and Data Recovery Lab disclaims any warranty of any kind, for the services being provided or discussed herein.