The annual subscription plans for tech support offered by us requires a twelve-month warranty and be refunded within the 30 days of receiving of subscription amount. However, subject to the pure discretion of company management of the virtues of any specific case, the amount of payment can be refunded if any case you are not satisfied with our service, and we will also do our best efforts to resolve the customer’s problem as soon as possible. And if you are still not satisfied with our service, then we will provide a refund policy that will be applicable under following circumstances.
We follow 30 days money refund policy under the following terms and conditions.
For Annual/Small Business Plans
- If claim is requested within 30 calendar days of subscription, then 100% of plan price will be refunded.
- The refund policy is not applicable under any circumstances for per incidence plans
- And after 30 calendar days of subscription plan, No money will be refunded.
Refunds can be done, either of the following circumstances:
- When you have all the prerequisites which were required to resolve the issues and that was not done or resolved even your account was active.
- The problem is out of scope for the particular plan.
- After the issue was last worked upon by net support service, 30 days have not passed.
- There has not been a closed ticket or resolved the issue in the past for unlimited plans.
You should be well aware with and accept that under any kind of circumstances F2 will be not liable for any software corrupt or loss of data. F2 strongly suggests its customers to always keep and maintain the backup of data and our disaster recovery plan.
Account Login, password and security Every user to submit a plan order, they have to complete the process of registration procedure you have to provide full, updated and correct information as required and asked at the time of registration process. You have the option to choose your user name and password, and you are independently responsible for retaining the privacy of your login details including passwords etc.
Furthermore, you are also independently responsible for any or all the activities that occur in your account. You accept to inform F2 instantly of any unauthorized use or access of your account or breach of any other kind of secured access. F2 will be not responsible for any misconduct or loss of data that happens because of anyone else using your account or password, either with or without your consent. Though, you could be held responsible for such losses suffered by F2 or anyone else using your account login id and password. And you are also not permitted to use anyone else account without the legal permission of its original owner.
Backup of Data
You are independently responsible for preserving and keeping a backup of all the data like text, data and other information stored into software application and storage system before choosing our service. You accept and acknowledge that F2’s members are not liable or legally responsible under any circumstances at any point of time for any data loss or corruption of computer data, software and hardware that may occur during the services.