Terms and Conditions
- To ensure non-disclosure, all recovered data stored on our servers are encrypted. When you receive the recovered data, Data Recovery Lab destroys any copies of the data that were made during the recovery process. This is done after you have verified the receipt of your data.
- limited reclamation period and refund rights: the right to ask for a refund – per incident- plan will expire within thirty 30 calendar days (reclamation period) starting from the date of purchase. At any point in time, if you feel that F2 not provided you satisfactory services, you can ask for a refund for the same. However, that refund will not include the shipping charges, handling charges and any other applicable taxes, except for in certain states and countries where shipping, handling and taxes are refundable.
- If you unsubscribe from your existing services with F2 , you can ask for a refund, but that refund will also not include the shipping, handling charges and any other applicable taxes, except for in certain states and countries where shipping, handling and taxes are refundable.
- You may choose to opt out from any paid subscription service provided by ‘ F2 ‘ and request for a refund for the paid amount only if no support service are provided to you by ‘ F2 ‘ and the refund request has been initiated within 5 days from subscription date. (Refundable Amount would not include shipping and handling or any other taxes except in specific countries or states where shipping/handling and taxes are refundable)
- This clause may not be applicable for those who belong to some specific states and jurisdictions where the limitation of refund rights is not allowed. Any other valid refund right will not be affected by this clause. By using this service or subscribing to ‘ F2 ‘ services, you are considered to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms.
- ‘Per Incident Services’
- ‘Subscription Based Services’
Software, Materials, Services and other related information are collectively referred to as “Content”.
“You” means you individually, any person, including any employer that you are acting on behalf of.
‘F2 Certified Technician’ refers to technicians and specialists certified by ‘F2 ‘ to perform the services under this agreement.
‘Per Incident Plans’ or ‘Incident Plans’ or ‘Single Incident Service’ are non-upgradable service provided by ‘F2 ‘ with the sole objective of fixing a single and specific technical problem which you face.
“Subscription Based Services” or “Subscription Services” are upgraded subscription plans offered by ‘F2 ’ that are active for a specified period and are not limited by a number of incidents like our ‘Per Incident Service’.
- www.F2.ae and any other owned, operated, licensed or controlled website by F2 or by its resellers.
- ‘Materials’ refers to downloadable contents, white papers, web casts, frequently asked the question, press releases, reference guides, data sheets, product information or any other proprietary and/or copyrighted information which is available to download fromF2 ‘s website. The term ‘Materials’ does not refer to the interface, theme, layout or design of the F2 websites or any other website owned or controlled by F2 .
- ‘Software’ means a computer program of any kind, either kept by ‘F2 ‘ or a third party, delivered via download, CD, other media or other delivery methods including client and/or network security software. Components of the Software are protected under copyright, trade secret, unfair competition, and other laws. Software includes both F2 ‘s software and third party software.Your use of Software is subjected to the respective agreements such as a license agreement or user agreement that is attached or included with the software, ordering documents, exhibits etc.
- The customer can avail the incidental services. The “incidental” means one-time render of the services to fix the problem of the computer as per stated prior to the start of the steps to fix. The number of issues is not restricted, and also is benefited with the follow-up consultations on the request.The follow-on consultations are restricted for 7 days from the first day of service, available to the services provided at the first service.
Mode of payment
- The charge of the services may be quoted while the telephonic conversation or guided to the website. The payment will be processed only after the consent of the customer. As the mode of payment is limited to “online” which requires the use of credit card, the needed information is to be provided by the customer with correct layout.
- All the payment is to be done before the start of the support unless ratified by the F2 . In case the full payment is not done, the customer shall be liable to pay 1.5% or any higher legal charge on the amount due. If the payment is due, the F2 is not liable to render the services and if prolonged by the mentioned duration may face the dismissal of contract.
- While providing the credit card information, you allow the F2 to serve the payment procedure. At the time you authorize the credit card issuer to release the mentioned amount without any query of the signed receipt. In case of a debit card, the charges described will be applied on the same debit card till a genuine credit card detail is provided. Else for the case of electronic fund transfer, the account details will be subjected to the transfer of the charge. In all the cases the terms and conditions of the issuing bank and credit card issuer as per the case may be, will be served at the fullest.
- We are always here to serve you with your satisfaction. Giving an extension to the services available is now easier. If the details provided at the time of the first contract remains same, the term of the support renews automatically for the same period declared in the last existing contract. If in case you are willing to change the terms of the contract while renewing or cancel the renewal, you are required to contact the F2 by yourself.
Fair Usage of Policies and Termination
Although there is no any fixation on the follow-on support during the subscribed period, the services available are under the guidelines of “fair use policy” enlisted by the F2 , which is considered to be tampered if:
- 1. The contract is fraudulent.
- 2. Computer system is not the same registered in the contract.
- 3. The contract is fraudulent.
This shall bring a temporary suspension or even permanent termination of the subscription provided, which will be decided under the sole right of the F2 .
PRIVACY: Data Protection
- 1. The number of files scanned, threats found, files fixed by the support tool.
- 2. Whether a firewall is active.
- 3. Whether any antivirus is active and updated.
- 4. System information related to the operating system, memory and disc space, proxy configuration.
- 5. Security status and security threat available.
- 6. Installed programs and active processes information; and
- 7. Application log file information and registry data.
The information transferred to the F2 in the United States or other countries that may have less protective data protection laws than the region in which you are situated (including the European Union), but F2 possesses the adequate security so that the collected information if transferred, receives an adequate level of protection.
Third Party Products and Services
- While serving you at the fullest, it may require to take the help of a “third party tool” which has to register from the license provider of the same tool. And you are expected to follow the terms of the party providing third party tool. The F2 stands on the supporting side to help you to use the tool for enhancement of the services. However, at the same time, F2 remains protected against any issue incurred due to inappropriate license or attributes of the third party software. If the third party tool follows to interfere in the functioning of tools and services by the F2, you will be notified for the amendment in the subscription provided by you. And violation of term of our contract can cause the contract to get void.